fedora-test-list Digest, Vol 39, Issue 56

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:47:43 UTC 2007

     Dear friends,

  I tried both "yum install ipw3945 ipw3945-kmdl-`uname -r`" and  "yum
install iwlwifi iwlwifi-kmdl-`uname -r`", but it still complains about
missing /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.21-1.3142.fc7.

  What next? Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

On 5/23/07, fedora-test-list-request at redhat.com

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Post-Doc Researcher
Theoretical Biological Physics and Soft Statistical Mechanics