Fedora 7 Final testing

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Thu May 24 03:55:10 UTC 2007

Will Woods wrote:
> So, today's rawhide should contain fixes for *nearly* all the bugs on
> the blocker list (http://rdr.to/YH). Emacs should even be working again!
> Such fun!
>
> If you've got a bug on the blocker list, or if you have a system using
> software RAID or dmraid (aka BIOS-raid aka fakeraid) *please* try an
> install/upgrade from rawhide today. Upgrades on FC6 systems using
> software RAID on IDE drives are especially important.

<snip>

Pre-exisiting software raid STILL a problem.

Anaconda fails trying to detect existing installations, some of which are on
software raid and some on LVs.  Added comments to: BZ# 237456 and the
anaconda dump file.  This is actually a regression over test 4.

BZ# 237456 should be a blocker.  If it is a dup of another BZ, please
let me know.

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)