URGENT - need installable Rawhide from 5/24 (or 5/25)

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri May 25 16:13:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 12:11 -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 10:37 -0500, Ian Pilcher wrote:
> > Jesse Keating wrote:
> > > Try the torrent?
> >
> > It's going now, but it'll take 12 or so hours at the current speed.
> > Downloading 2.5G just to get to Disk Druid seems a bit excessive...
>
> Agreed - we're working on getting something smaller (e.g. a Rescue CD
> for Rawhide) out there. Hang on a bit..

http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/F-7-i386-rescuecd.iso is the i386 rescue
CD corresponding to the RC2 spin.  It has the stage2 bits.

In progress should be a .discinfo showing up in the rawhide tree so that
you can download and burn the small image, point at
http://download.fedora and then at least get into stage2 to make sure
that things look okay.  You should even also be able to do installs
then, dependent on the speed of your net connection of course.

Jeremy