From Rawhide to Moonshine

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:29:29 UTC 2007

     Dear friends,

  I am sure some one has asked this before, but I can not find it: If
I am on F6.93 Rawhide with regular updates and want to shift to F7
Moonshine, what do I need to do? Will it update automatically into the
release version, or will I continue on Rawhide if I do not interfere
with the updates? If I want to end up with the F7 Moonshine release
version, do I need to: (a) do nothing, let the updater do its job (b)
modify the updater (c) boot from an install disk (d) take some other
action. Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Post-Doc Researcher
Theoretical Biological Physics and Soft Statistical Mechanics