Koji

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 19:02:21 UTC 2007

--- "Dr. Diesel" <dr.diesel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will,
>
> I'm still discovering all the items I like!  So far
> being able to test
> immediately has my attention, ie: testing for an
> ICH7 kernel that has
> sound!! :D.  I've also enjoyed being able to easily
> read the change
> log associated and the ability to download a
> previous version if
> something goes wrong.
>
> But most impressive is the level of integration
> required to make it
> all happen.  Credit is due, you guys know what your
> doing!  Innovation
> like this is exactly what Linux needs...
>
> Thanks for all the hard work!

You are right on Dr. Diesel.  Linux is coming along.
Several people tell me that they will have to learn it
since Dell now ships Ubuntu.

> Andy
>
> p.s. I wonder when m$s build system will be online??

It will happen whenever M$ releases their code, ie.
make it opensource.  But that is very hard to believe
that it will ever happen.

Regards,

Antonio

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=927