Fedora QA Meeting 1600UTC, Fri. May 4

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Tue May 1 21:56:42 UTC 2007

Hi, folks!

This week I'd like to have the weekly QA meeting at the usual time
(1600UTC, noon EDT) in the usual place (#fedora-meeting on freenode),
but on Friday instead of Thursday.

A quick agenda:

- QA team signup
  If you want to be counted as a member of the QA team, come down and
say hi (or send me mail).
- Bugzilla future plans
  I'll have a proposal on the wiki about how we're going to use Bugzilla
for F7 and beyond, and we'll go over that briefly.
- Kernel bug triage
  How can we keep the list of kernel bugs shorter and more manageable so
davej and friends can get the important stuff fixed without dying of
overwork?

This Friday is also (as usual) a Bug Day, so if you have bugs that need
attention, come by #fedora-qa and we'll see what can be done.

-w