ipw3945 on f7t4

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:49:54 UTC 2007

On 5/2/07, Tom London <selinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/2/07, dragoran dragoran <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >
> > > No joy. With this option set, wpa_supplicant never finds the AP and just
> > > hangs.
> > >
> > > Removing the option, wpa_supplicant negotiates again.
> > >
> > ok replace the option with debug=0x43fff and attach the complete debug output.
>
> Just to be precise, you want me to boot without 'disable_hw_scan=1',
> with 'debug=0x43fff', run wpa_supplicant/dhclient as above, and when
> associated, run 'iwlist scan'.  Right?

OK. The bad news: I cannot seem to be able to reproduce this failure.
(The good news: I cannot seem to be able to reproduce this failure.)

As far as I can tell, the only difference is that today I am running
on .3125 (yesterday, I was running on .3123), and I have
'debug=0x43fff' set in modprobe.conf.

I'll try starting up NetworkManager and see what happens....

tom
--
Tom London