rawhide-20070502 live images

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu May 3 21:22:13 UTC 2007

> Jeremy Katz wrote:
> > It's that time again... time for another set of rawhide live images.
> > This is based off of yesterday's rawhide and thus is pre-merge fun.  I'm
> > planning to do another set of images once we get a merged rawhide tree,
> > so probably the beginning of next week.
> >
> > You can get the torrent file from http://torrent.fedoraproject.org.
> > Available images are i386, x86_64, i386 KDE and also an x86_64 KDE
> > image.  Note that the x86_64 images require DVD media, the i386 images
> > will fit on 700 meg CD media.   Please file any issues against
> > product Fedora Core, version devel and against the relevant component or
> > LiveCD if you're unsure.
>
> Would it be possible to list the bugs fixed since the test 4 release?

Nothing really live CD specific.  Actually, added a couple of scsi
drivers to the initramfs.  Most of the changes are more "packages with
bug fixes".

> Will the general Fedora 7 release have a x86_64 dvd for KDE?

Not entirely clear; we didn't get one for test4 (because I ran out of
time and somewhat forgot).  So depends to some extent on the testing
this one gets.

> Is there a everything set of DVD's still planned?

What does this have to do with liveCDs? ;-)  But I don't think at
present this is going to happen.  We just don't have the testing
bandwidth, mirror capacity, etc to handle it

Jeremy