Core / Extras -> Fedora

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Fri May 4 03:23:13 UTC 2007

> tomorrow at some point.  This includes adjusting the mirror layouts, and
> providing new fedora-release packages that no longer list both core and
> extras as separate repositories.

So, once rawhide shows up, with the merged builds and the new dir
layout, what will happen with the extras dirs (extras and devel dir)?

I guess I can ask it this way, starting sometime tomorrow, extras/core
on devel side will be merged into rawhide as one?

And then extras itself, starting with FC7, will be merged into the
Fedora tree (whatever dir that will be now), and I am guessing for FC6
and below they will be as is now?

That about right?

--
Mike Chambers