request: someone with F7 RC2 i386 dvd iso downloaded

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue May 29 22:21:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm working on a proof of concept tool for downloading large images when
the downloadee already has much of the content on the iso, with the
intent to mostly use existing mechanisms / tools, and be more efficient
than jigdo.
I am keen to have someone who has downloaded the recent F7 i386 dvd iso
run the following  command on the iso file:
iso-info -q -l -i /path/to/my/downloaded/F-7-i386-DVD.iso
 >F-7-i386-DVD.iso.iso-info.txt

The generated file is around 150-500kB in size. That's too big to send
to this list, so compress it with bz2 {about 30kB}, and email to myself
{off list}, preferably with a short reply on list to say that you have
emailed the OP, so his request has been fulfilled.

I'll respond after work today,

Many thanks,
David T.