Koji

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:12:32 UTC 2007

Will,

I'm still discovering all the items I like!  So far being able to test
immediately has my attention, ie: testing for an ICH7 kernel that has
sound!! :D.  I've also enjoyed being able to easily read the change
log associated and the ability to download a previous version if
something goes wrong.

But most impressive is the level of integration required to make it
all happen.  Credit is due, you guys know what your doing!  Innovation
like this is exactly what Linux needs...

Thanks for all the hard work!

Andy

p.s. I wonder when m$s build system will be online??