From Rawhide to Moonshine

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:36:51 UTC 2007

     Dear friends,

  Same thing happened to me: Automatic update created an F7/F8 mix.
After the updates, all fonts shrank to ridiculously tiny sizes. I
tried to fix it by setting all theme fonts to larger sizes, but some
applications still use tiny fonts, for example the editor of Eclipse,
although it is supposed to use theme fonts. Font selection tool in
Eclipse does not work.

  What a pity, I was hoping to have a nice clean full F7 by today,
instead I have a mess. I signed up to test F7T4, not F8. F8 sneaked up
on me.

  Downloading F7 now takes forever. ATrpms is currently not responding
at all, which I need to make my wireless working (at least, I think I
do).

  There should be an option in yum to revert the most recent updates.
Is there? Thanks.

     Take care
     Oliver