gdm hangs in runlevel 5

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Wed Nov 21 13:20:19 UTC 2007

Antonio schrieb:
> No...it is not o.k. here: I get the Id respawn messages again.....

sorry, i meant todays gdm is ok and does not hang in runlevel 5 before
the gdm-login.
selinux=permissive

> And I will keep the only working version on my system until it is fixed.

keep your working rpms in a safe place.

you mentioned other problems in your earlyer posting too.
i know that the shutdown, restart, suspend buttons does not work (gdm-login)
or are not available (gnome-session).
for me it has no really high priority in this rawhide-state and so i
will wait a few weeks and see later if you was succesfully.

good luck, this is rawhide :)

--
shrek-m