Anybody got Sun's Java running on F8rc3?

Knute Johnson knute at frazmtn.com
Mon Nov 5 02:30:45 UTC 2007

>Knute Johnson wrote:
>

>>> Yes, the plugin works.
>>>

>> Can you tell me exactly how you installed it?
>
># yum install java-1.7.0-icedtea-plugin
>
>Rahul

It was a 20k file, which seems odd, and it doesn't work.  Any ideas
where to go from here?  I did install java-1.7.0-icedtea and java-
1.7.0-devel.  I can run programs and compile programs but the plugin
is dead.  Is there some other files that I need.  You used to have to
install compat-libstdc++-33 to make java plugins work.

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...