Differences between RHEL and Fedora 8?

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Tue Nov 13 11:47:42 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> To: Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>,
>     For testers of Fedora Core development releases
>     <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
> From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>
> Subject: Re: Differences between RHEL and Fedora 8?
>
> Keith Roberts wrote:
>
>> Thankyou for that Rahul. Can I download RHEL and use that on my own
>> machine at home without having to pay for a license?
>
> IIRC, you get a copy if you signup for a course. Otherwise there is a
> evaluation copy that should serve the purpose.
>
> http://www.redhat.com/rhel/details/eval/
>
> A local training center might have more details.
>
> Rahul

OK - thanks for that Rahul. I think I'd rather mess around
with RHEL first with the eval copy, and check it out, see
how it compares to Fedora.

Kind Regards

Keith

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net