FreeBSD Still Kills Fedora

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:14:49 UTC 2007

On 27/11/2007, Bryn M. Reeves <breeves at redhat.com> wrote:

> ne... wrote:
> > Well in my case there is nothing really to capture. During the boot
> > process, it gets stuck on the line:
>
> Chuck's post describes floods of divide errors appearing during boot.
Without wanting to come across as arguementative, the fact of the
matter is users with BSD partitions cannot boot without removing the
BSD drive. This has been reported and we are still waiting for a fix.
If one has been released, please point me in the direction of it so I
can try it out.

Thanks.
ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.