updates-testing notification changes

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 21:09:10 UTC 2007

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 02:25:44PM -0500, Luke Macken wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 12:37:45PM -0600, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> >> Is there anything I can do to get a list of test update announcements as
> >> email as has been happening so far?
> >
> > I second that one!
>
> I'll see what I can do about getting a digest of push updates sent out,
> similar to the rawhide report.

I implemented this in changeset 15cff3005c0b[0].  It will send a single mail
with the string representations of all of the latest testing updates
after each push.  They'll look different than the normal update notices;
if you guys don't like them, let me know and I can generate the other
ones instead.

This code path isn't exactly the easiest to test, so I updated our
production instance with it.  We'll see if it works during the next push
;)

comments/suggests welcome!

luke

[0]: http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/hosted/bodhi?cs=15cff3005c0b