ThinkPad 600X Experiences with F8T3

chris at idlelion.net chris at idlelion.net
Wed Oct 10 15:06:08 UTC 2007

I installed F8T3 on my ThinkPad 600X, using boot.iso and installing with a
network card.

Video:
Upon opening computer (or really any Nautilus windows), the background of
the window is blue, with a white box around each object.

Small vertical line segments appear on the screen near the edges of where
windows close.

Dragging a window across the left edge of the screen and downward makes
the right-most column of the screen show a tiny portion of the window.
Dragging up-and-left or right does not produce the artifact.

CPU:
CPU frequency scaling does not work if the machine boots while the unit is
on AC power, but works fine if running on battery.

Battery:
The battery charge time estimate doesn't work well with two batteries.

Audio:
Sound does not work after suspend and resume.

What else should I do to ensure people who might care about this get the
information they need to help fix these issues?

Thanks,
Chris Schumann