rawhide report: 20071018 changes

Doncho N. Gunchev gunchev at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 00:11:08 UTC 2007

On Friday 2007-10-19 03:54:25 Antonio Olivares wrote:
> --- Build System <buildsys at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> === message truncated ===
>
> pulseaudio-0.9.7-0.16.svn20071017.fc8
> -------------------------------------
> * Wed Oct 17 2007 Lennart Poettering
> <lpoetter at redhat.com>
>  0.9.7-0.16.svn20071017
> - Another SVN snapshot, fixing another round of bugs
> (#330541)
> - Split libpulscore into a seperate package to work
> around multilib
>  limitation (#335011)
>
> There is something wrong with the pulseaudio update

> happens.  running alsamixer shows only pulseaudio

Same here and if I want to have sound in KDE/xine I have
to run pulseaudio in background (shouldn't it autostart
if it is needed?). Kmix shows all volumes normaly while
alsamixer and amix show only 'pulseaudio'.
If I run 'alsamixer -c 0' it looks as before.

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev, GPG key ID: 0EF40B9E, Key server: pgp.mit.edu