A couple of annoying F8t3 things

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Thu Oct 25 06:56:15 UTC 2007

I've noticed two annoying issues in f8t3.

1. Applications seems to take quite a while to 'appear' on the desktop.
After clicking an application on the panel (gedit, gnome-terminal, etc)
it takes about 10 secs for them to appear on the desktop.

2. Evolution (particularly compose) seems to 'pause' for 10 seconds or
so every now and then and it becomes unresponsive.  Makes typing emails
a pain in the bum (and I've seen it three times in this short email.)

I'm going to bz these, but we wondering if others have seen this too.

R.
 It's much better on my side"