update stalls/hangs with no errors

Jason Taylor jmtaylor90 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:00:08 UTC 2007

Installed rawhide-dvd-20071024-i386 with no problems, ran an update
fine, trying to install a couple packages now and it is stalling at
the apparent end of 'downloading packages'. I  ended up running 'yum
update' from a terminal to see if I received any errors since none
appeared during the gui attempts. I updated everything from the
terminal 'yum update' and then installed a couple packages from
'add/remove software' to see if that was working, it did work and
asked me to import a gpg key which I did and the install went fine. I
didn't see anything in the list or bugzilla about this so I am
thinking just an aberration? Top didn't show any run away processes,
logs didn't show anything.

smolt profile:

http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/show?UUID=6e9b9854-4c02-4972-b646-4dae35479332

-Jason