FC8 test3?

Knute Johnson knute at frazmtn.com
Wed Oct 3 00:01:53 UTC 2007

>On 10/02/2007 06:31 PM, Knute Johnson wrote:

>>> We're on schedule, staging it for the mirrors right now.
>>
>> You wouldn't happen to know if syslinux 3.52 made it in would you?
>>

>Why do you want to know?

I couldn't get F7 or F8TestX to load because of a problem between
syslinux and my computer.  I posted a bug and apparently there were a
lot of folks with the same problem.  The fellow that writes syslinux
found the problem and said there will be a fix in 3.52.  He did post
a simple workaround but I was curious if the fix had been included in
F8T3.

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson