Instructions for configuring a boot.iso installation

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Thu Oct 4 16:08:57 UTC 2007

I have read that but it does not really help. What I want to
know is there an http server setup somewhere that I can log
onto and do a network installation from that? Or can I do a
network installation directly from the yum repositories?

Kind Regards

Keith Roberts

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Will Woods wrote:

> To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
>     <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
> From: Will Woods <wwoods at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: Instructions for configuring a boot.iso installation
>
> On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 11:15 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 15:12 +0100, Keith Roberts wrote:
>>> I have downloaded the boot.iso image for 7.91 to do a
>>> network install of Fedora 7.91 test 2.
>>>
>>> Are there any links to instructions on how to set up the
>>> installation from http please?
>>
>> The process hasn't changed appreciably from Fedora 7.
>>
>> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/
>
> You might want to wait a bit though; Fedora 8 Test 3 (7.92) should be
> out tomorrow.
>
> -w

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net