Open 'http://ad.yieldman...62/A=4919451/R=0/*'?

Doncho N. Gunchev gunchev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:27:46 UTC 2007

On Thursday 2007-10-04 19:01:30 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Antonio Olivares wrote:
>
> > when surfing the net with Konqueror and reading yahoo
> > mail, I get the following box:
>
> mail.yahoo.com WORKSFORME.  Was it simply logging in that started this, or
> something else?

I too have seen sites that use bad encoding for javascripts or whatever
adds they have that give this annoying message in Konqueror, it does not
open documents with mime type text/plain. But with yahoo... I can't
reproduce that.

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev, GPG key ID: 0EF40B9E, Key server: pgp.mit.edu