How does one enable livna development repo in rawhide?

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Sat Oct 6 04:34:29 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 00:21 -0400, yonas Abraham wrote:
> On 10/5/07, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > How do we enable livna-testing repo?
> >
> > I have checked here
> >
> > http://rpm.livna.org/fedora
> > and
> > http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/
> >
> > to find out, but cannot find how to do it.  I have
> > tried to install vlc by source, but it fails with
> > ffmpeg.  I have mplayer installed but I also want vlc
> > and livna has it.
> >
> if you have the livna-release pakage installed, it creates /
> /etc/yum.repos.d/livna-testing.repo, edit that file and change the
> enabled=0 to enabled=1.
>
> or in yum command add --enablerepo= livna-testing

In rawhide, we have a cool new GUI for enabling/disabling repos.

Install the livna-release package and run pirut (the "Add/Remove
Software" app). You can now hit 'Edit'->'Repositories' to enable/disable
any of the installed repos. For rawhide, you probably want
livna-development enabled.

This is new for F8. Neat, huh?

-w