firefox java plugins

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 03:10:35 UTC 2007

http://icedtea.classpath.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

> > Here's an example java game that works:
> > http://www.lalena.com/games/Pyramid.aspx
> >

> Is this expected to work on rawhide?  I've installed
> the icedtea browser
> plugin but it doesn't appear in Firefox's list and
> that example game
> doesn't work.
>

> Adam
>
> --

Try it on the Geometry Applet from Euclid's Elements

http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/java/elements/usingApplet.html

For me, it is working beautifully!  I hope that it
does for you as well, otherwise follow Rahul's advice
and file a bug report against the package.

Check to see that it is enabled by typing in the
address bar

about:plugins

Regards,

Antonio