Erratic mouse movement on laptop

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Mon Oct 8 15:56:38 UTC 2007

I have removed and disabled alot of unused services,
including but not limited to (this is my list from FC6)

disable or remove the following services:

acpid, apmd, atd, cpuspeed, NetworkManager, anacron,
irqbalance, portmap, sendmail, spamassassin, wpa_suppliant

avahi-daemon, bluetooth, capi, dund, haldaemon, hidd, hplip,
irda, isdn, mdmonitor, netfs, pand, pcscd, psacct,
restorecond.

The laptop does not 'dip' into powersaving mode now. The
only thing is I have lost my Kpowersave options under the
KDE control panel. What do I need to reinstate to get
Kpowersave functionality back please?

Kind Regards

Keith Roberts