login screen in f8??

Ben Little bjaming at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:21:17 UTC 2007

I know I'm not crazy, but I have seen an "alternate" log in screen that has
flashed itself at me a couple of times while x-server is starting up.  It's
got a big yellow flower on it and a pastel background (I think--can't
remember the background color).  I can't seem to locate the files just yet,
but they have to be here on this system somewhere.  It only flashes for a
brief period of time and has done it 2 or 3 times in the last few days.
Using gnome btw.

please tell me someone else has seen this so I know that I am not completely
off my rocker!!