[opensuse-offtopic] Red Hat Linux users must pay (fwd)

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Fri Oct 12 16:17:44 UTC 2007

Keith Roberts schrieb:
> Very funny?? article from opensuse list. This was THE reason I dumped
> SuSE distro last November, and came over to Fedora Core 6. I was quite
> satisfied with running SuSE Linux untill MS's IP protection deal
> (racket??) with Novell came about.
>
> Please keep up the good work with Fedora & RHEL.

--------
Patent Infringement Lawsuit Filed Against Red Hat & Novell - Just Like
Ballmer Predicted
Thursday, October 11 2007 @ 09:41 PM EDT
----/----

--------
http://www.heise.de/open/news/foren/go.shtml?read=1&msg_id=13691350&forum_id=125458
"IP Innovation LLC is a subsidiary of Acacia, and Acacia recently
appointed Brad Brunell, who worked for 16 years at Microsoft as
general manager, intellectual property licensing. He's now a senior
vice president. Other ex-Microsoft executives have also recently
migrated to Acacia."
----/----

--
shrek-m