F8T3 live >Screen problems

michaelbarriesmith michaelbarriesmith at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 15 11:07:31 UTC 2007

OK  I have tried out the Core 8 test 3 live cd Now my box runs Mandrake 10.1 and XP Pro  without problems. I  have a TCL 20.1 Inch wide screen and a NVIDIA FX5500 video card. The display is all on the Right hand side and it looks like a standard 19 X19 screen. On the left hand side is a black band. Now I had a go at most things on Core 8 and found it fast and very usable. I just wanted to add my feedback to get this sorted (Detection Wise) I am looking to upgrade my server from Core 6 to core 8 when it is released. Has anyone run Zoneminder on a test box yet??
Cheers
Michael Smith
FC6
Mandriva 2007 Spring