yum-updatesd update it's self first?

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Wed Oct 24 14:39:07 UTC 2007

Not really, it just seems like if there is an update that you should apply
it before using it.  And it is kind of a pain to select all and unselect and
then reselect yum stuff and apply.

But if you think I don't need to do that then maybe I will stop and see if I
have any problems by not updating it first.