More on DOS On Intel

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Tue Oct 30 03:05:02 UTC 2007

Per request I downloaded the 10/24 rawhide.  Graphical install
proceeded without difficulty.

Because of the previous mess I took the precaution of
installing grub to the boot partition instead of the MBR,
and made the appropriate entry in the active menu.lst file.

Removing the "quiet" from Fedora's boot, booting seems normal until
Linux announces it will try to resume from the swap partition
sdc6.  That's when the continuous divide errors start.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665