xulrunner is in updates, cannot update

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 00:48:44 UTC 2007

Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Still one problem.
>
> Unresolvable requirement gecko-libs = 1.8.1.6 for yelp
> Unresolvable requirement libgtkembedmoz.so for yelp
> Unresolvable requirement libgtkembedmoz.so for devhelp
> Unresolvable requirement gecko-libs = 1.8.1.6 for devhelp
> Unresolvable requirement libxpcom_core.so for yelp
>

> Most of the other updates, came in thanks to David Boles who sent me some scripts that helped tremendously.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Antonio

If you don't need esc, remove esc.

Jim

> ______  rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/lib/esc-1.0.1/xulrunner
esc-1.0.1-7.fc8
[root at HP-JCF7 ~]# rpm -q --info esc
Name        : esc                          Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.0.1                             Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 7.fc8                         Build Date: Thu 30 Aug 2007
07:23:13 PM EDT
Install Date: Sun 09 Sep 2007 02:02:27 AM EDT      Build Host:
xenbuilder4.fedora.phx.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/Internet         Source RPM:
esc-1.0.1-7.fc8.src.rpm
Size        : 19819555                         License: GPL+
Signature   : (none)
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/CoolKey
Summary     : Enterprise Security Client Smart Card Client
Description :
Enterprise Security Client allows the user to enroll and manage their
cryptographic smartcards.