grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Sat Sep 22 17:54:43 UTC 2007

Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> I get this error frequently and have to manually add the proper entry to
> grub.conf.  Has the format of grub.conf changed?  Anyone else seeing this?

I hate answering myself, but have to provide some more info and then
*maybe* someone can provide a clue to what is going on.

With todays rawhide update, grub.conf was properly updated.  So, is
there a problem with mkinitrd which provides grubby, or what?
--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)