Kernel Bug Triage - Join Us

David Mack dmack at juniper.net
Mon Sep 24 19:03:02 UTC 2007

I haven't been able to boot any of the 2.6.23 kernels for a couple of
months. I was getting kernel panics during boot for a while but now I
get this:

powernow-k8: Processor cpuid 631 not supported

Boot then proceeds until

/bin/nash: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6: cannot open

And then it kernel panics while trying to kill init.

This is on a 950MHz AMD Duron processor. Kernel is
2.6.23-0.195.rc7.git3.fc8.

Dave