sound broken by latest update

Ben Little bjaming at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:04:03 UTC 2007

well this is a little odd I went into my volume control and selected the oss
mixer for my device and tested a local file and got sound, then I switched
to the alsa device and got sound.

then I switched back to asla on the snd-intel device and sound magically
works again.

I'm not sure what happened there, but apparently I just needed to touch the
settings to make it work again?

I hate magicians but damn I sure do love magic!

Sorry Gilbert, not using those sound players so I won't be much help there