f8t2: option to install only x86_64 packages?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:48:58 UTC 2007

Just installed f8 t2 on my x86_64 system and noticing a pletora of i386 libs
installed.
Now I'm erasing these 402 packages...
Ok for the default of multilib, but couldn't it be possible at least to ask
an option at os install time, so that only x86_64 arch packages are
installed?
I seem to remember exactarch=1 in yum.conf or something similar when you
have a running system, but I don't know if during anaconda install time yum
is used or not....

It would be nice to be able to install only x86_64 packages on a x86_64
system, finally!