Updating to F8 (rawhide)

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at online.de
Wed Sep 26 20:15:51 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Ronald Warsow wrote:
>> Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>>> I just gave this link but here it is again
>>>
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing
>>>
>>> Rahul
>>>

>> ?????'not my day???????
>>
>> but
>> Unfortunately, reactionary bug filing of duplicate or well known
>> issues can take developer time away from actually fixing issues.
>>
>> s/bug filing/mail writing/
>> and
>> s/developer/tester/
>> and
>> s/fixing/testing/
>>
>> okay ?
>> ;-)
>
> Unfortunately I don't understand what you are talking about. If you are
> worried about filing duplicate bugs, then check bugzilla first before
> filing them. Besides IMO it is better to file duplicate bug reports
> compared to not filing any.
>
> Rahul

I *can't find anything* what makes any diff.'s to a simple "burn iso and
install" and sounds to me like a so called "anaconda-based update" on
the page you provided.

The above means(with a cynically undertone):
You steel my time, which I better can spend on testing, when you
stereotype broadcasting the same info, when I explicitly asked for more.

I hadn't asked, when it were soooooooooo obvious clear (to me).

now, okay ?

--
      Ronald