Updating to F8 (rawhide)

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at online.de
Thu Sep 27 00:44:30 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Ronald Warsow wrote:
>
>> HELLO WORLD
>> is the question:
>> what's a "anaconda-based update" and where can one read something of
>> it's magic"
>> understandable ?
>> is there a need to explain what I want to know ?
>>
>> HELLO WORLD
>> how many words "anaconda" do you can find on this page:
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing
>> and
>> how is this chapter overwritten ?
>> anaconda-based-update ?
>
> Nope.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing#head-76b5f4f64a10b463c79b889d007703fb01dc60a5
>

>> yes, *I* can read what *I* can see/what is written and (mostly) *I*
>> know what I have read.
>> apart from that someone calls a "cd/dvd/iso-based install or a network
>> install" a "anaconda-based update" I got not the impression that my
>> brain is clipping/jamming.
>
> There is no difference. A DVD/CD update is what is called a Anaconda
> based update.
>
> Rahul

exact. that was the one of the possible expected answers.
(the other's I expected were "circulating" around anaconda runtime
...something stuff)

a simple answer, isn't it ?
a one-liner. it was a one-liner question, also. wasn't it ?
and the hole surrounding to get an answer wasted my time, insanely.
was it a must ?

live could be soooooooooooo easy !!!

You should change/append your page:
Dear audience please read between the lines or please send at least 3
(!) emails then I'm prepared to explain it to you.

:)

now, it's definitive finish

it's 2:26 in the morning in Germany, and btw. all I send must be
expendable translated into a half-way understandable english.

und ich habe jetzt auch keinen Geist mehr anderen Leuten irgendwelche
Antworten aus dem Kreuz zu leihern !
(happy translating)

--
      Ronald