network install using wifi (dlink dwl-g122)

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:57:41 UTC 2008

I'm going to install rawhide and would like to use network install on a pc
that is far from the pc with the tree.
I plan to use an usb wireless card as in subject. The pc has also an
embedded network card that I won't use.
Should the rt2x00 driver work in general in rawhide and from installation
phase in particular?
Do I have to specify anything at command line to have the wireless lan used
instead of the embedded lan during install?
I tested the wifi card in f8 with the rt73 module provided by serialmonkey
as the rt2x00 doesn't provide wpa if I remember correctly.
What is the situation for the rt2x00 in rawhide kernel?
Thanks in advance
Gianluca