X possibly broken this morning

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Wed Apr 2 17:26:26 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 12:11 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
>> After updating this morning and restarting X, it is crashing. I reverted
>> the driver and that didn't help, so I need to revert one or more of the
>> other updates. Has anyone else figured out the minimum set of packages
>> that needs to be reverted?
>> I am using an r5xx radeon on the machine I tried this on.
>>

> xorg-x11-server(-Xorg) needs to be reverted.  There is a new build which
> should fix this making it's way through koji right now
> (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=544448)

Seems to affect x86_64 only?
( Tested on T61p )

Atleast my dell inspiron 6000 ( i386 )does not suffer from this..

Should be ready around 17:41:54 UTC

Clyde mentioned ..

Went back one version of x server and mesa to fix problem for me.  Got
them from koji.  Don't know which caused the problem.

Best regards
                Johann B.