FC8-Bug-Application Launcher

Ragavendra ragavendra.bn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:11:41 UTC 2008

hi,
  I found a bug on FC8 which I am not sure has been reported or not. This
bug is encountered when I try to *add* an application launcher on the panel
on Desktop.

Here what I did,

Right click on panel
Select 'Add to panel'
Select 'Custom Application Launcher' and click 'Add', window appears
Then click 'Browse' on the window
Select 'Type a file name' icon'
Type the path
*Press Enter <--Not taking to the given path (BUG)*

When I select 'Type a file name icon and type/ paste the address bar. When I
then click enter for the dialouge to take to that path it doesn't take me.
It remains where it is, unless I navigate to that application folder after
folder double clicking, which is time consuming and cumbersome

--
Regards,
Ragavendra.