rawhide report: 20080403 changes

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Thu Apr 3 17:19:53 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 06:47:06AM -0500, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:

> First of all, what's up with the empty report

No idea.

> Second, I get the following when updating this morning:
>
>   file /usr/share/man/man1/base64.1.gz from install of
> coreutils-6.10-17.fc9.x86_64 conflicts with file from package
> coreutils-6.10-16.fc9.i386

That is obvious.  You have both coreutils.x86_64 and coreutils.i386
installed (any really good reason for that???; why do you need 'cat'
for both architectures?) and you found an update for one of these
packages but not the other.   In the situation like this they have
to be updated to the same version in tandem.

   Michal