Testers Hardware...

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Thu Apr 3 19:05:45 UTC 2008

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> I think it would be good to gather a little HW info on everybody's
> testing
> gear in this thread.
>
> There are numerous advantages for testers to know each others HW..
>
> So I will start..
>
> The gear I use for testing is..
>
> Dell inspiron 6000. ( i686 )
> http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_b9b84fa4-4248-4c6d-8a4e-904f04246a13
>

> And
>
> Lenovo Thinkpad T61p 6457-CTO Penryn. ( x86_64 )
> http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_1536ec85-61c8-49d4-aeaa-3852a20d5d29
>

> Best regards.
>                   Johann B.
Just thought it would be a good idea for testers to know each others
hardware
encase developer needed bug testing on specific hardware ( amd, intel,
i686, x86_bit, ppc,ati,nvidia etc..)

Also if some testers came across a bug other tester could see if they
could duplicate it and so on..

Apparently it was an lame idea, so let's just drop it.

Best regards.
                    Johann B.