gdm login page look&feel

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn d.jacobfeuerborn at conversis.de
Fri Apr 4 21:46:42 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>> Is the current one intended to be also the final? And the same for
>> final backgrounds?
>> I don't hope so... f8 gdm login is much better! In my opinion obviously
>> Hopefully the art team will impress us....
>> I went also throuh http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes and
>> f9 art milestones... should I presume is this completed?
>
> There is no separate GDM theme at all in the new design. Refer
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2008-February/msg00042.html

According to that message the background isn't supposed to change but for
me it does. I get the default Fedora background during gdm login and after
a few seconds it switches to the background I configured. I was wondering
how to get it to use the same wallpaper the whole time to get rid of that
transition.

Regards,
   Dennis