F9 and selinux

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:07:11 UTC 2008

I gave up on the beta install as I couldn't get anything working at all.  My
network settings wouldn't stick, and despite the fact that
system-config-keyboard showed that I was on a UK keyboard, I was still
getting US configuration.  Every attempt to change it resulted in an AVC.
Every attempt to run the required selinux restorcon commands resulted in a
failure, saying that the file or directory did not exist.

I installed the kde live CD, only to find that I have the same problems.  I
can't remember the command to relabel everything, but it seems to me that
that's the best bet.  Can someone please prompt me?

Anne