VMware Workstation 6.0.3 Patches Out There?

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 12:55:40 UTC 2008

I know this isn't a Fedora problem per se, but people in the know hang
out here...

VMware quietly released a new version of VMware workstation a couple of
weeks ago - version 6.0.3.

The good news is that it now compiles and runs on F8 unmodified (no more
vmware-any-any updates needed).

The bad news is that it doesn't on F9 Beta / Rawhide (looks like a
problem with kernel 2.6.25). Anyone seen new patches that might fix the
problem? The latest vmware-any-any-update116 doesn't get the job done
this time. I'll post compile errors if someone can help me troubleshoot
and develop a patch...

Cheers,

Chris

--