Four installs of FC9 - only two hiccups

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Sat Apr 5 13:48:28 UTC 2008

In the FWIW department. I've now installed FC9 four times. I've only had two things that did not work correctly. One install was upgrading my FC8 laptop to FC9, one was a fresh install on my laptop (I had installed Ubuntu beta 8.04 to see what the blather was about and I used FC9 to wipe it out after I saw it was no big deal)) and the other two were a regular fresh install and an install from a live CD.

I have only found two things that are bugs: one was not being able to run the services app and the other was not being able to run the installation from a hard drive (both of which have been mentioned on this forum and bugs posted).

Bottom line...good job so far to all of y'all that do this.

Arch