Where does the livna repository fit in with FC9?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:53:49 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-05 at 12:30 -0400, Arch Willingham wrote:
> At some point, I could have sworn the livna repository said that FC8 would be the last time and then it would be merged with something else (I can't remember). Either way, I don't see any mention of it now at http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/
>
> How does FC9 work with this release. For other versions, I have a long script I have made to add stuff that wokrs well. One of the fist lines is:
>
> # Adds Livna repo
> rpm -ivh  http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-8.rpm
>
> How do you add the version that works with FC9?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Arch

Livna does not provide versioned repo's for testing version of fedora,
so on rawhide you need to disable livna repo and enable livna-devel
repo. (could be done by sed-ing /etc/yum.repos.d/livna{,-devel}.repo to
disable the first and enable the second)

The replacement meant for livna is rpmfusion.org, I am not sure about
its current state... So far it looks there will still be livna for F9.

http://rpmfusion.org/

Martin

Martin