Encryption support in Anaconda failing

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 5 20:53:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

If I do a installation with the latest rawhide snapshot, the installer
fails on my system with the following error:
---

Unable to access resume device (/sys/block/dm-3)
mount:could not find filesystem '/dev/root'
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory

[similarly for /proc and /sys]

Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: No such file or directory
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory

If I turn off encryption and install, it works fine. This was the same
behavior on Fedora 9 beta too. Any further information that I need to
provide?

Rahul